A Guide for Potential Nonsuch Buyers
A short collection of advice for those interested in buying a Nonsuch has been developed by a group of INA members and long-time boat owners, entitled, "Things to Know When Looking to Buy a Nonsuch."
Topics covered include:
1. Deciding if this is the right boat for you
2. What are the differences between the sizes and the models?
3. What to expect in terms of condition
4. Where to look for boats for sale
5. Factors if considering offshore sailing
6. General advice on buying any boat of this vintage
7. What’s involved in getting one delivered
8. Key things to get from your seller when you take possession of the boat
9. Other important things to do after taking possession of your boat
Click here or on the title above to download it as a PDF file.