Good News is a well maintained Federally Registered 1986 30 Ultra # 323. I have loved owning this boat for 20 years. I’m the second owner. She has been a Freshwater boat except for a one year period in the Bahamas 17 years ago for which she was appropriately equipped. 27 HP Westerbeke Diesel with 3600hrs ( starts on first turn )
- High Output Alternator
- 4 / 6V and 1 / 12 V Batteries.
- 100 W solar collector on Dodger
- Macerator for Offshore sea discharge
- Line / Weed Cutter
- Espar Diesel Heater
- 35 lb CQR with 80 ft chain and 100 ft Rope Rode
- 15 KG Bruce with 80 ft chain and 100 ft Rope Rode
- Electric Windlass
- Electric Halyard Winch
- Deck wash down for Anchor .
- Garmin HD Radar and Garmin 2408 GPS Screen .
- Autohelm 4000
- Full canvas Enclosure
- Stack Pack style sail cover
- Dinghy Tow Davits
- 6 Pad Fold Down Cradle
- Avon dinghy and 15 HP Yamaha
Lying Bluffers Park Toronto
The Nonsuch mark for sailboats and the Nonsuch sail design insignia are registered trademarks of Mark Ellis design limited
©Copyright International Nonsuch Association, Inc 2017. All Rights Reserved